Supporting PartnersWe rise by lifting others.
Assisting veterans and their family members toward a successful post-war adjustment in their community.
Mon – Wed : 0730 – 1800
Thurs : 0730 – 1930
Fri : 0730 – 1630
Call for Weekend Availability
All Services are Confidential and Provided at NO COST to the Veteran, Service Member or Family Member.
- Individual Readjustment Counseling for Combat Veterans and Active Duty Service Members
- Group Counseling / Workshops
- Family and Couples Counseling for issues related to readjustment
- Bereavement Counseling for families who experience and active duty or reserve death
- Military Sexual Trauma Counseling related to assault or repeated harassment
Their community-based posture is a unique and effective way of providing education, awareness, and services to Veterans in the areas where they live, allowing for greater convenience to those who may otherwise need to travel long distances to VA facilities.
No information is ever released to any person or agency without written consent from the client, except in circumstances required by law or to avert a crisis.
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie #4272
- Fraternal Order of Eagles #4256
- East Lake Woodlands
- Sea Pines Dive Club
- Eddie’s Sod
- Green Image Property Maintenance
- The Cove Restaurant
- Spring Hill Printing Plus
- Embroidery Source
- Amvets Ladies Auxillary Post 98
- Brooksville Rotary Club
- Masaryktown Bingo Community Center
- Gale Insulation
- Hernando Beach Gourmet Deli
- Wellington Golf Club
- VFW Spring Hill Post 10209
- Glen Lakes Country Club
- Brooksville Kiwanis
- American Legion of Seminole Post 252
- Sons of American Legion of Seminole Post 252
- Free Spirit Biker Church
- Lea’s Prayers and Postage
- Texas Roadhouse
- Cypress Lakes VA Auxiliary
- Coastal Aluminum
K9 Partners for Patriots, Inc. is a Proud Member of the Association of Service Dog Providers for Military Veterans.