Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Backspin Billiards Tournament

March 25, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Backsping Billiards Tournament

Backspin Billiards Tournament Charity Fundraiser

Backspin Billiards Tournament Fundraising Event Presented by K9 Partners for Patriots and Hatchets & More. A portion of the Proceeds benefit K9 Partners for Patriots.

Hatchets & More

Attention pool players!

Join us for food, fun, and a pool tournament. Use your unique skills to raise money for a great cause!

K9 Partners for Patriots has partnered with Hatchets & More in Spring Hill to host a charity pool tournament. We’re raising money for K9 Partners for Patriots Service Dog Training Program. The proceeds will directly impact the lives of rescue dogs and veterans with PTSD, traumatic brain injury (TBI), and military sexual trauma (MST).

25% of the ticket sales will go to the winner, and the remaining 75% will go to K9 Partners for Patriots.

Purchase Online and Save!

Tickets are $12 per entry if purchased online. $15 at the door on the day of the event.

You must show a ticket day of the event to participate.

Your ticket will be emailed to you. You can show it on your phone or print it out.

Only people participating in the billiard competition need to purchase tickets. Visitors, supporters, and spectators are welcome to attend at no charge.

Drinks and dinner plates will be available for an additional charge.

Raffles will be held for even more fun.

Outdoor and indoor seating is available.


March 25, 2023
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Event Category:


K9 Partners for Patriots
(352) 397-5306
View Organizer Website


Hatchets & More
7394 St Andrews Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34613 United States
+ Google Map
(352) 556-2413
View Venue Website
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!